My wife and I both have bb bolds, and when I get a new text msg, a red circle with a white star appears on my icon for sms and mms, on my wife's the circle stays grey, when she gets a new text. The rest of our icons look the same with color any ideas?
    08-11-09 09:14 PM
    My wife and I both have bb bolds, and when I get a new text msg, a red circle with a white star appears on my icon for sms and mms, on my wife's the circle stays grey, when she gets a new text. The rest of our icons look the same with color any ideas?
    Not sure if this will solve the problem but worth a try. Go into options in the message icon and then general options and then under display message count select: unread and under display new message indicator select:yes.
    08-11-09 11:55 PM
    We got it to work, not really sure what we did, we ended up hiding the icon, bringing it back to unhide it and now it works.
    08-12-09 04:30 AM
    A grayed-out icon means it's hidden but you have the "show all" function on. When you hilighted the icon, "Hide" would have had a check mark next to it, just clicking Hide again would have brought it back to normal.
    08-12-09 02:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD