It was never an issue; Putting my Bold in the OEM-pouch / case and is go into sleep/standby mode, wakes up when it come out of the pouch / case.

At a certain moment it stop doing that. I had to put it to sleep manually (top button). After a couple of weeks it started working again for a couple of weeks and now it stopped again.

Yeah, confusing and irritating. Somebody experienced this is was able to solve it?
    08-12-09 10:25 PM
    sounds like either a software or hardware prob. imma guess software tho. there should be an option to change what happes when u set a proximity remote around it
    08-12-09 11:27 PM
    sounds like either a software or hardware prob. imma guess software tho. there should be an option to change what happes when u set a proximity remote around it
    Thanks for your response my240sx88.

I like the way you say "I don't know!"

I posted my question yesterday after I successfully upgraded from 266 to 282 (might likely eliminate a software glitch)

I personally think it's a hardware issue but do not know where to look (if thereis something to look at).
    08-13-09 09:47 AM
    well hope for a software issue cause if its hardware your SOL. but i swear ive seen an option that lets u set it to holster or not
    08-13-09 09:58 AM
    well hope for a software issue cause if its hardware your SOL. but i swear ive seen an option that lets u set it to holster or not
    I hope it too. On my previous Curve it knew where to look and how to set it. I doubt that the bold have the same options. I could not find it on my Bold or in the manual.
    08-13-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD