I recently got the bold 9000 and everything on the phone works fine except the side buttons around the phone like the volume convenience keys mute/standby buttons. They work if i keep pressing them repeatedly but rarely on the first try. As for the volume buttons i have to hold them down before they increase or decrease the volume. Sometimes they dont work at all. Is there any way to fix this or is this a hardware issue that im stuck with?
    08-01-09 06:39 PM
    How recently? They shouldn't be being that difficult. I would suggest taking it into a store, and if they can't recommend anything, they will swap it out for you.
    08-01-09 06:46 PM
    it is just the sensors that have to be given a lil bend because i bet you dropped it once or twice and thats what happens . it happened to me and i just told my bolds midplate off and did . if you take it to your carrier hopefully they just do that or get a t6 screw diver and do it yourself . very easy to do
    08-01-09 09:22 PM
    Well I got the phone used so the store options out of the picture, but I will try the bending the sensors like u said romeo thanks for the input guys

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 03:44 AM
    it is just the sensors that have to be given a lil bend because i bet you dropped it once or twice and thats what happens . it happened to me and i just told my bolds midplate off and did . if you take it to your carrier hopefully they just do that or get a t6 screw diver and do it yourself . very easy to do
    I did the same thing when i swapped out bezels, the side volume buttons didnt work. I reseated the midplate and bob's your uncle...
    08-02-09 05:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD