Yes, it is March. And the prize Bold just came in the mail today from Waterloo, hah, sigh. Patience really is a virtue. Still hoping to see the case and battery come eventually.

First, thanks again to Dieter, Kevin, SPE and RIM for the chance to even win this awesome phone. I now have rounded out my family of RIM phones.

Interesting note, they sent me an non-branded phone(sweet, no silly at&t logo). Plus it came with .216 OS already loaded on it(take that .167 at&t stores).
    I love the description on the shipping label "WIRELESS HANDHELD FULLY KITTED"

Off to bootcamp for some OS upgrading love....
    03-04-09 04:13 PM
    Niiice. Congrats on winning that. It looks awesome. I love my bold I'm sure you will too.
    03-04-09 05:03 PM
    Congrats! Looks awesome!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it
    03-04-09 05:10 PM
    Did it come with the charge pod? I heard that some of them did. I was just curious.
    03-04-09 05:20 PM
    If by charge pod, you mean the dock, no. It did come with all the european wall plugins.
    I also found out that it came with a 1GB microsd card already installed in the slot, which must be a gift from RIM, because I didn't think they came that way standard.
    03-04-09 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD