I started out with a 8310 to start my addiction, that trackball clicked when pressing it down, then went to the storm and it had surepress (click), now im on the lovely Bold, love it, but i am wondering if the trackball is suppose to click when pressing it or when pressing it isnt suppose to, i can select things and it works, just not used to it not clicking.....
    07-30-09 05:07 PM
    So mine don't "klick" but is this so important??? I think at the most places you don't even hear the sound (train, tram, street)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 05:19 PM
    when i say click, you can feel it click, like you i dont care about the sound
    07-30-09 06:53 PM
    Mine clicks..my 8800 doesnt..
    07-30-09 07:11 PM
    Clicks alright. I'm sure its down to it being new. My boss got one that's seen better days and his is silent!

07-30-09 07:27 PM
    while at wal-mart i checked the demo one and it does click like my old curve, hopefully replacing the trackball will fix it, it still select when pressing the trackball, but i miss the click feeling of reassurance.
    08-05-09 12:47 PM
    Speaking of trackballs, anyone black theirs out here? Guys keep saying you can do it with a perma marker. Sounds good... Anyone able to recomend a brand that's been a success? Like Sharpie or whatever they're called .
    Thx

08-05-09 10:34 PM
    while at wal-mart i checked the demo one and it does click like my old curve, hopefully replacing the trackball will fix it, it still select when pressing the trackball, but i miss the click feeling of reassurance.
    Replacing the trackball is not gonna fix it. The problem is below the trackball where there is a membrane that holds a spring.

Check this post for more info - http://forums.crackberry.com/f83/tra...-click-176455/
    08-06-09 12:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD