So i am trading one of my Bolds tomorrow with a guy via Craigslist for his Iphone. Ive traded and sold stuff in the past on craigslist with no issue at all. I guess my question is WORST case say something did happen where the guy happened to run with my phone. Is there any free program i can load onto the phone to track it down or what not in a worst case scenario? Im gonna wipe it of all my info, id just hate worst case if it did happen for the person to make off with a 2 week old Bold for free.
    08-07-09 10:27 PM
    why dont you take his iPhone before you give him your Bold.
    08-07-09 10:32 PM
    Well i plan on looking it over and everything before i complete everything, but im just airing on the side of caution.
    08-07-09 10:35 PM
    Im sorry to be so obtuse, but you are going to wipe the thing, you are going to then install theft software?

Write down the IMEI and PIN#. If he steals it, call AT&T and they can make sure that he cant use the phone on the AT&T network.

Seeing that he has an iPhone, he uses AT&T. IF he runs away with it, other than unlocking it and selling it, he'd be in for quite a surprise.
    08-07-09 11:04 PM
    How about going to the place with like 3 of your buddies... If he tries to snatch and run, catch up and pound the **** out of him.
    08-07-09 11:38 PM
    Meet up somewhere like a mcdonalds where its hard to run from. Or go somewhere where its really hard to run.
    08-07-09 11:51 PM
    Or bring a gun just in case!! lol
    08-08-09 07:29 AM
    Meet up in a public place. Bring the lapd down. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD