Is there a way i can completely block private + unknown numbers? i don't want them going to my voicemail either.
    Youmail apparently doesn't work for Canadians, so that's out of the question.
    Callsblocker doesn't seem to work the way i want it to work...
    what other apps are there that meets what i'm looking for?
    i'm seriously getting annoyed with those commercial calls that i randomly get at 3-4 am in the morning.

edit//
    i'm trying to remove youmail from my phone, but it's not letting me. Now what?
    07-29-09 02:02 AM
    im eager for an answer too, i probably get 4-5 calls a week from unknown/private numbers. id also be interested in learning to block 800/866 calls. since my cell is my only # i seem to get an ungodly amount of telemarketing calls, and its a pain to ignore them all then delete the voicemail afterwards..
    07-29-09 02:12 AM
    I use callsblocker
    07-29-09 07:49 AM
    where do I find callsblocker
    07-29-09 08:37 AM
    According to this page:
    CallsBlocker | Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software

"This product is not compatible with 9000 (Bold) "
    07-29-09 10:16 AM
    Callsblocker+Youmail=WIN!

Use callsblocker to block all unknown/private, 800 & 866 numbers. They will go to voicemail. Then use Youmail to ditch the call, which essentially give them the recording of your choice such as "Do not call this number anymore", then Youmail will hang up on the caller and NOT allow a voicemail to be recorded.
    07-29-09 11:51 AM
    I have i-call manager light, it has the option to block unknown and private numbers but it is not working on my Bold. Does anyone else have this problem?
    08-09-09 06:19 PM
    Is there a way i can completely block private + unknown numbers? i don't want them going to my voicemail either.
    Youmail apparently doesn't work for Canadians, so that's out of the question.
    Callsblocker doesn't seem to work the way i want it to work...
    what other apps are there that meets what i'm looking for?
    i'm seriously getting annoyed with those commercial calls that i randomly get at 3-4 am in the morning.

edit//
    i'm trying to remove youmail from my phone, but it's not letting me. Now what?
    I use buzz off its the only app that hangs up on the caller and makes sure it doesnt go to voicemail. Its only $2.99 and you can customize it for certain numbers, 800 numbers and unknown/private numbers. Also you can tell it to send them to voice mail if you want. Ive been using it for a few weeks now and its works great. Actually looks like the price has gone up to $4.99 now.

BuzzOff - Block unwanted callers and do not allow caller to leave voicemail - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    08-09-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD