08-05-09 02:37 AM
29 12
tools
    These days,I found My lovely BB bold 9000 always slow down sometimes even crashed. this made me get very crazy,how should i do with this problem?
    I have tried battery pull off several times,but seems not very helpful. anyone has great idea about that?
    07-06-09 09:00 PM
    Yea update OS.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 09:05 PM
    I would update to .282 for the bold, mine never seems slow. You may have too much loaded on the phone, maybe try logmaid to keep your logs cleaned out. How much filefree mem do you have?

07-06-09 09:42 PM
    Search for one of the memory optimization threads on here. There's a few good ones that will really help. I would also upgrade the OS.
    07-07-09 12:18 AM
    yeah,

update the os to 282 rogers
    uninstall some language packs u dont use
    uninstall some apps u dont use
    delete some old emails

that will do
    07-07-09 10:23 AM
    That's really a problem,i have met this kind of situation before,but after i used Memoryup , it works well.
    memoryup? is it really works?
    07-07-09 09:03 PM
    These days,I found My lovely BB bold 9000 always slow down sometimes even crashed. this made me get very crazy,how should i do with this problem?
    I have tried battery pull off several times,but seems not very helpful. anyone has great idea about that?

Do battery pull,and if you don't mind you can use some software to clean your BB's memory.such as memoryup or something else.
    07-07-09 09:33 PM
    Upgrade to .282, it's great...and fast.
    07-08-09 12:02 AM
    Upgrade to .282, it's great...and fast.

Great thanks for your advice......
    07-08-09 05:33 AM
    Hello everyone. My problem was solved when use memoryup.thanks anyway.hope my Lovely BB will work well everytime.
    07-08-09 10:31 PM
    Hello everyone. My problem was solved when use memoryup.thanks anyway.hope my Lovely BB will work well everytime.
    it's great to hear that. is it really work? i know that, but i haven't use it,how doest that works?
    07-09-09 11:32 PM
    it's great to hear that. is it really work? i know that, but i haven't use it,how doest that works?

By taking control of the Java Virtual Machine (JVM) of your mobile system, it frees system resources and reclaims unused RAM for better use. It enhances cell phone's performance by making more memory available for both applications and the mobile system.that's it.
    07-12-09 08:45 PM
    where from to get memoryup please?
    07-13-09 12:04 AM
    where from to get memoryup please?

I got it from emobistudio and they have cupon code
    07-23-09 01:07 AM
    Is this meant to be an advertisement for memoryup? It is expensive, at 17 bucks.
    07-23-09 01:54 AM
    Is this meant to be an advertisement for memoryup? It is expensive, at 17 bucks.
    I didn't mean this, just share with our users,and also i use NetworkAcc, it's really worked on my BB. and not expencive.i think worth for it. but just suggestions.lol.......
    07-23-09 02:02 AM
    I didn't mean this, just share with our users,and also i use NetworkAcc, it's really worked on my BB. and not expencive.i think worth for it. but just suggestions.lol.......
    Hi Tinalv86,

I am and have been a developer for computers and mobile devices for many years. This company, eMobistudio, is very shady. Take a look by searching "emobistudio" or "networkacc" or "memoryup" into the forums...

What this company claims is impossible. They talk about speeding up the network connection. This communication is deep within the OS, never within reach of a third party app.

This app, Networkacc, is unsigned. This means, it has not been approved by RIM and it doesn't have access to anything that can modify the operating system.

If you would like, I can go into further details. I would just like to let the CrackBerry family know that both of these products are snake oil scams. Do a search for networkacc, memoryup, or emobistudio....you'll see what I mean.
    07-23-09 07:51 PM
    I agree with Paul. This thread does seem like a scam -- gentle nudge to convince readers towards that software. It's actually cheating.
    07-23-09 10:17 PM
    Wow, how shady is that?

If this turns out to be true (members lying to promote a product) I think that person should be banned.

07-29-09 06:13 PM
    thanks for the heads up .
    07-29-09 08:34 PM
    The emobistudio "team" has still not learned that CrackBerry.com does not allow him to shill his products using multiple identities which talk to each other as if they were real customers. We can ban them almost as fast as the new identities are created
    08-04-09 06:41 PM
    The least he could have done was make post #12 consistent with the OP's
    broken English....
    08-04-09 06:44 PM
    Some Chinese actially speak excellent English. Maybe there are different humans all sharing the same CB logins?
    08-04-09 07:50 PM
    Some Chinese actially speak excellent English. Maybe there are different humans all sharing the same CB logins?
    Obviously the case here.
    08-04-09 08:04 PM
    Do an application evaluation. Are any running in the background causing low app memory, thus the crash? No need to upgrade the OS until you find the culprit.
    08-04-09 08:11 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD