For start...please don't laugh

At first I was impressed with my bold. Then my battery cover became a bit loose and I was stupid enough to solve this problem with glue. It worked great untill two days ago when my volume button for some reason stopped working. It won't volume up. I think I can fix that but now I can't open my phone unles I do some damage to my bat cover and bezel, maybe even a plastic part under battery cover.

So, I was wondering where can I oreder these parts? I want them to be OEM. Not close to OEM, but really OEM.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 03:14 PM
    OEM is tricky and debatable since RIM doesnt sell..

So Ive had good luck with
    Tier I
    truesupplier.com (far ahead of rest)
    Tier II
    cnn.cn
    horizonwireless.com
    07-31-09 03:24 PM
    Wanna do a battery pull to see if that helps? OTA quickpull so you don't need to remove your cover.
    07-31-09 03:33 PM
    I've tried that allready but no luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 03:44 PM
    It's slim pickings when it comes to OEM... The only OEM things RIM sells are the battery covers. As for bezels, buttons, etc... you'll only get non-oem stuff made in china etc... And many claim to be selling genuine OEM parts when that's just not the case.

User Mandeepkavita already listed the sites but your hardly going to find anything there that is ACTUALLY OEM meaning it is the same thing they put on in the factory and instead will be copycat parts that look and fit the same.

The RIM battery covers and LCD screens are basically the only OEM things I've been able to see are the exact OEM ones that go on in the factory. The other so-called colored trackballs and black bezels are all copycats.

I won't laugh but can I ask why you decided to glue a moving part? The battery cover is bound to be a bit loose since it is removable. Aside from your description, is it possible to post a picture of what you did with the glue?
    08-01-09 05:09 AM
    i found this guy to have the best stuff till now iven the mesh that cover the speakers and mic comes assembled

OEM Blackberry Bold 9000 Bezel Frame Cover ~ Titanium ~ - eBay (item 200349354674 end time Aug-03-09 10:47:47 PDT)
    08-01-09 09:35 AM
    I would search ebay. Much of the stuff is listed OEM although it's really not (like the link in the post above this one), but I've seen some stuff in the descriptions they state that the parts are pulled from phones, so they may not be brand new but they're actual OEM.
    08-01-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD