i have an app world notification on my bold since i upgraded my app world
    cant get rid of it
    first time i went to my world in app world 1.1 viigo showed an update but after update its still there
    done battery pulls and deleted and reinstalled app world but comes back
    im on .282 with rogers
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    08-04-09 10:25 PM
    apparently it's a msg in your messages folder.
    08-04-09 11:30 PM
    Hook up your berry to the pc, open DM select backup/restore, advanced options. On the right hand column scroll to sms messages and clear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 04:16 AM
    its not a sms or email its a small circle with an arrow from the right to the bottom left side of the circle, i know its an app world notification but i cant get rid of it. if i delete app world its gone but when i download it again it comes back
    08-05-09 06:23 PM
    Look inside your Messages folder. It's a broswer message. I know it sounds crazy, but for some reason it posts the notification of available application upgrades under your Messages folder. It won't have a red asterik but it should be down in there, just scroll through and open it.
    08-05-09 06:30 PM
    Look inside your Messages folder. It's a broswer message. I know it sounds crazy, but for some reason it posts the notification of available application upgrades under your Messages folder. It won't have a red asterik but it should be down in there, just scroll through and open it.
    awesome! got it! 4 F-ing days but its finally gone thanks alot for the help
    08-06-09 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD