Hi all,

Having my morning browse of the internet and i saw that Tmobile UK have officially released OS 4.6.0.291 for the Bold...i had a search on here and couldnt see anything related to that so just wondering if it really is a new OS.

Found it here: BlackBerry Manual | News, Tips, Tricks and Tutorials for BlackBerry

Havent had a chance to update my Bold to that version as im pretty sure someone posted another official OS but it turned out that it was an older OS rather than a newer one...again i dont know if its this OS or not.
    08-06-09 05:18 AM
    Hi

This is probably the same as the one which was posted last week and the general consensus was that this OS aint good! it has an older platform version and many would see this as a step back.

However if you would like to try it out it would be nice to hear what you think of it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 05:25 AM
    Hazisky's right. Spawn, you might wanna see this before making the jump.

Leaked: Full OS 4.6.0.291 for Blackberry Bold
    08-06-09 05:33 AM
    thanks guys for the replies...i had a feeling that this official OS might have been that one.

Hazy i would but if its based on an older platform then i think ill give it a miss to be honest...ill just wait for the next official OS.
    08-06-09 06:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD