Sounds silly but my blackberry is showing that i have an unread message but no where to be found. I have tried battery pulling, changing themes, deleting all messages email, sms, and mms, as well as "delete all prior"
    07-31-09 07:58 PM
    I just want to clarify here.. You've checked the 'Messages' folder, right? This is separate from email and SMS folders. You could have a browser, PIN, or BlackBerry network message in there.

You might have to 'Show All' in the BlackBerry menu to see this. (if you haven't checked this folder already)
    Last edited by joemecu; 07-31-09 at 08:12 PM.
    07-31-09 08:06 PM
    Have you checked call log. Some, me included, have this issue on 5.0. I have it set so missed calls do not show in messages. Hope it helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 08:14 PM
    I had this issue one time, and the only way to clear it was to hook up to Desktop Manager, go to Back Up and Restore, Advanced, and clear the areas for SMS and MMS messages and the section that is just called messages.

That worked for me!
    07-31-09 08:27 PM
    Go to your message folder. Hit menu and scroll down to View saved messages. I've had this happen before and found I accidentaly saved an unread message, thus the icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 11:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD