Ok, just transferred everything from my curve to the new bold, all my e-mails/txts are here. However, when I go to reply to any e-mail from the curve, the only option is "Save Draft", no send. I can reply to e-mails I've recieved since the switch.

I've already googled this and found someone saying to resend service books, which I've done 3 times with no luck. I even deleted the existing e-mail service books before resending.

Anyone have any insight? Not being able to respond to those e-mails from yesterday is hugely frustrating to me, especially on such a sweet *** blackberry.

Edit: I use g-mail,is it better to use the g-mail app anyway>?

Edit Again: I just realized I also can't access attachements from any of the previous e-mails. It says "No service book information found" or something. Now that I've resent the service books, is there no way to access/reply to these e-mails???
    Last edited by cburke501; 08-13-09 at 08:11 AM.
    08-13-09 07:54 AM
    BlackBerry Internet Service
    Change device not just resend service books. Your BIS account still thinks you are using your previous device.
    08-13-09 08:19 AM
    Just did change device. Then all e-mails said "No message service configured", so I resent service books again, and am back to the same problem. I can reply to new e-mails, but none of the old ones. And I still get the error trying to access old attachements.

Any other ideas?
    08-13-09 08:29 AM
    You wont be able to access them most likely. It transfered the old messages with a "received by unknown" status.
    08-13-09 09:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD