The loudspeaker seems to be cutting out alot, and ive lost alot of volume and sometimes miss calls when the volume completely goes
    They say takes upto 28 days to send off and fix! And my friend said they text him the next day and said an additional 15 days on top of that, im hopin they dont send me that text :/
    07-15-09 08:31 PM
    Get insurance and "drop it" incase you are over the 30 days.
    07-15-09 08:33 PM
    Just over my 30 days, was thinkin that, may get insurance when it comes back, its sent off now, so just gotta get by without it for now, the phone im usin now seems useless in comparison to BBs :/
    07-15-09 08:42 PM
    Ya my curve broke on a friday nite july 3rd, so they were closed the 4th because was holiday so i was w.o it for 4 days i had withdrawls.... my very very old nokia i had to use....Wasn't much into using that POS cell after my curve.
    07-15-09 08:52 PM
    Ya my curve broke on a friday nite july 3rd, so they were closed the 4th because was holiday so i was w.o it for 4 days i had withdrawls.... my very very old nokia i had to use....Wasn't much into using that POS cell after my curve.
    lol, i feel ur pain, im on a samsung

Gave it in today, i asked wat normal turnovers like, and he said 2 weeks, so im just prayin, cos im missin that red light baaad!
    07-15-09 09:03 PM
    After 23 days, hopefully get my Bold back today or Monday, they couldnt fix the problem, so their givin me a new one, dont understand why they cant just give me one from the shop tho :/

Just thought i'd post this so anyone who gives their phone into carphone warehouse gets a timescale of how long it takes to fix

(Think its time to look into an insurance policy just incase now!)
    08-07-09 06:16 AM
    Man that's sucks. I don't know what I would do without my bb for a month lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 07:09 AM
    Thank the lord for having other decent phones, just in case this happens!
    08-07-09 10:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD