Yes... how do I get my old purchased programmes to validated . When i try to activate them, i get the messagge that my code is not valid. This is obviously because the code was sent to my old phone, so they dont regognise my new pin.
    Can I change the pin or am i suppose to buy all the programmes again?
    08-06-09 01:22 PM
    Typically you can just contact the company that owns the program, and they can issue you a new activation code. The only time I encountered this issue is with BerryWeather, and they have an online form that does it for you automatically. I suspect that any other software written by BellShare has the same.
    08-06-09 01:43 PM
    Cool ill do that then
    08-06-09 02:07 PM
    I just had the same problem, and lost 2 games. However, it depends on where you purchased the programs. If you purchased them from here, I think you go to your account. Then you have a list of the prorams you purchased, then you can download them again to your phone. That is what I did, so I didn't have to purchase them again. In fact, I had just downloaded the upgrade a week prior to my phone going dead. I downloaded the upgrades without any trouble, and even had a new PIN number. Then again, if you didn't get the programs from here, you will have to contact the company that you purchased it from. Which brings to question: when you backup your phone, shouldn't you be able to backup ALL your programs? If so, how?
    08-07-09 09:25 PM
    If they are from mobihand you can just change your pin online
    08-07-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD