How do you do this? Basically I have some memolists that I access a lot more than others that are all the way at the bottom of the list
    07-18-09 10:13 PM
    bump anyone? this has to be useful to more than just me
    07-19-09 09:18 PM
    bump bump bump I know this HAS to be useful to someone else
    08-02-09 12:13 PM
    How do you do this? Basically I have some memolists that I access a lot more than others that are all the way at the bottom of the list
    Ive been wondering the same thing ever since you first posted this. Only thing I can think of to make it easier is to use the filter feature.
    08-03-09 02:17 AM
    Not sure what you mean by memolists, I just thought the memo pad was for single entry memos or notes. I do see however, the memos are sorted alphanumerically. Thus something labelled 1 will appear before something starting with A.

For what it is worth, for lists to tick off, I use SplashData's SplashShopper for my grocery lists, even to-dos for projects.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 07:35 AM
    Going by what pineypl said above, if you want a certain memo to appear first, just number them 01. First memo, 02. Second memo, etc. Hope that helps.

08-03-09 08:27 AM
    You can't move them in the bb memo list. What you may can do is get an app to handle your memos. There are some out there. I can't remember the one I used for a bit. But check out app world

08-03-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD