Has anyone had any experience dealing with Mobile File Manager as to where to download, reliability, etc?

Thanks!
    08-02-09 10:41 PM
    BBFile Scout is a great program. Get it off crackberry mobile apps. Its a really good and fast program!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:50 PM
    I read that Mobile File Manager is great to access a network so I can get into my own Network Attached Storage and access file directly from my hub. Does BBFile Scout help in that regard?Check out the link I'm' posting below regarding File Manager. Please let me know if BB File Scout is something similar or better.

Thanks!

Mobile File Manager — BlackBerry Complete
    08-02-09 11:19 PM
    No, BBFile Scout doesnt have network storage access :/
    08-03-09 11:47 AM
    I have the Mobile File Manager from Rove and it works great. I have set up an FTP access on my home computer and can log in anywhere I want. I can also set it up to access the shared drives from work so I can download files on the go(I use Excel files alot where I work). Only thing that kinda annoys me, is that it doesn't seem to be possible to associate some filetypes to certain programs. I first have to download the file to the BB, then open up my Excel reader and then open the file.
    08-03-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD