Hey im a little too pissed off with whatever reasons the iphone doesnt have MMS or vid messaging, and am very much so thinking of getting a Bold. Can anyone find me a vid of the Bolds MMS'ing, just so i can see what to look forward to?
    -thanks, justin.
    08-09-09 08:29 PM
    There isn't anything special about Bold's MMS. It's just your basic MMS. Create a MMS msg, select the person you want to send to and then add the file. You can select from audio, video and pictures. It's just like any other MMS capable phone.

Also, I am sure you can find a video on youtube or something.
    08-09-09 09:11 PM
    Hey im a little too pissed off with whatever reasons the iphone doesnt have MMS or vid messaging, and am very much so thinking of getting a Bold. Can anyone find me a vid of the Bolds MMS'ing, just so i can see what to look forward to?
    -thanks, justin.
    if you upgrade your firmware mms is available on the iphone as well
    08-09-09 09:17 PM
    ^Yes I think that the 3.0 Os have the mms on the Iphone
    08-09-09 09:59 PM
    currently in the US AT&T has blocked mms. and id like to purchase a bold to substitute for my carriers current setbacks
    08-09-09 10:18 PM
    If you can wait like 3 months I would get the 9700/Onyx. If not, you could get a used one on here for a decent price.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-09-09 11:30 PM
    Yeah the 3.0 update is still disabled by At&t until "MAYBE" later this summer. If you have the 1st gen iphone, MMS is not available at all.
    08-10-09 03:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD