I inherited a Bold that used to be owned by a corporation utilizing a BES. That company abandoned the BB platform all together and no longer operates or services their BES. Since then I've also used BB's desktop software to Reset to Factory Settings, which is confirmed by going to Options > Security Options > General Settings and seeing " *** no services *** " under Services at bottom of screen, as well as selected other features normally controlled by an IT Policy, such as Screen Timeout, now being relaxed.
    However, since some features, specifically the ability to trust Certificates at the Key Store, is not available, it leads me to believe that the unit is, at least to a limited degree, still being influenced by an IT Policy, via a BES. Thus the question:

If a BB was registered as part of a BES platform, and that platform is then abandoned, what of the BB's? Are they permanently stuck in last state? Is there anything that can be done to get control of the Certs back?

Thank you for your help!
    03-11-16 09:59 AM
    03-11-16 11:10 AM
    Zocster, Thanks much for your help. I was able to run Apploader ResetToFactory, and it appears to have reset the phone. Moreover, I can now also change the trust level of respective certificates!
    Thanks for your help!
    03-11-16 02:07 PM