I've been searching, but have not found any help for my problem. Out of the blue today, the Z, N, and M keys along w/ the power button on my bold stopped working. They worked fine this morning, and now they don't. I have tried battery pulls. The phone has not come into contact with any water or moisture today, as I have not left the house or taken it outside. Any ideas or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
    08-04-09 08:01 PM
    If it is a new phone, under one year, then go back to ATT for a warranty exchange.
    08-04-09 09:07 PM
    You say "no water today"... Has there been water in the past? If not cleaned and dried properly, this damage can take awhile to manifest. If your litmus indicators are pooched then so is your warranty. If your warranty is gone, then crack 'er open and clean it and replace parts as necessary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 09:47 PM
    You say "no water today"... Has there been water in the past? If not cleaned and dried properly, this damage can take awhile to manifest. If your litmus indicators are pooched then so is your warranty. If your warranty is gone, then crack 'er open and clean it and replace parts as necessary.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    no, no water at all. the only thing i did differently today was use the standby button.
    08-04-09 10:02 PM
    If it is a new phone, under one year, then go back to ATT for a warranty exchange.
    Agreed. This is your best bet.

Chris
    08-05-09 12:23 AM
    Agreed. This is your best bet.

Chris
    Thanks guys. just got back from they service center here in town. They gave me a brand new bold, no questions asked. Only bummer is I cannot find garys11 one classy sexy bold theme. It appears that he took his themes off of pimpmyberry because people were posting them as their own.
    08-05-09 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD