I want to remove facebook from my Bold. My facebook application has stopped sending me automatic updates for picture tags and msgs. I am goin to reinstall it to see if the functions reset themselves.

SO if anyone knows how to remove an app or if someone happens to know how to restore the facebook app, you're help is greatly appreciated.

this site is a godsend for finding infomation

also if anyone knows how to reset the default location on the weather channel app.......

Thanks
    08-13-09 10:37 AM
    Options, Advanced Options, Applications, then delete it.
    08-13-09 10:52 AM
    go to
    options
    advanced
    applications
    facebook- menu- delete.

Do you have app world on your Bold? re download it from the app store.

and just in case you didn't know, you have to have the email associated with FB also associated with your BB in order to receive notifications.
    08-13-09 10:53 AM
    thanks a million, how about reset my default location in my weather channel app?
    08-13-09 10:55 AM
    I don't use weather channel. I use weathereye and it has location at the top and when I click that I can change it. Maybe weather channel does too.
    08-13-09 10:58 AM
    i use the google app version of gmail and it was about that time that fb stopped alerting me. i wonder if there is any way to reconfigure the fb to read my application version of gmail.
    08-13-09 10:59 AM
    also back to weather channel...... it does have the location at the top to change, but i wish that it would come up as my hometown and not the last place that i vacationed, which is where it must have reset the default for location.
    08-13-09 11:01 AM
    I'm pretty certain that the weather channel can be programmed to your liking.

open the app, press menu, options.
    If that doesn't work for you, delete the app and reinstall if you must.
    08-13-09 11:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD