i for some reason cannot install blackberry maps on my bold. i keep getting error saying software does not support it. so also does anyone know when they are releasing the desktop software for mac??
    12-02-08 11:56 AM
    i for some reason cannot install blackberry maps on my bold. i keep getting error saying software does not support it. so also does anyone know when they are releasing the desktop software for mac??
    Are you using OS .167? I upgraded to .185 and was then able to install BBMaps. Hope that helps!
    12-02-08 12:05 PM
    I do not believe BB maps can be installed on the ATT network if you are using .167
    12-02-08 12:06 PM
    BBmaps has been disabled on AT&T network regardles of what kinda of phone it is (curve, pearl or bold) it still not gonna work!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 01:22 PM
    BBmaps has been disabled on AT&T network regardles of what kinda of phone it is (curve, pearl or bold) it still not gonna work!

Upgrade to .185 and the BBMaps app can be installed. Then use a theme other than the ATT theme and it works beautifully! I use it every day.

12-02-08 01:35 PM
    I am using BB maps on .167. All i did was install the latest Desktop Manager and install BB maps from there on ATT. Works fine.
    12-02-08 01:38 PM
    thank you to all who replied!!!!!!
    12-04-08 05:34 PM
    I am using BB maps on .167. All i did was install the latest Desktop Manager and install BB maps from there on ATT. Works fine.
    can you please explain what you did step by step?
    i just downloaded the latest DM and I don't know where to go?

What exactly did you do? i wanna get BB maps installed.

thanks in advance.
    12-04-08 06:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD