Hi Guys,

Recorded a band practice on my bold last night then battery decided to die. Now I can't open the file or play it back. Ive tried on my computer and tried downloading several programmes to the availe could you please help.
    08-05-09 09:41 AM
    The battery dying might have corrupted the video leaving it unplayable. Is that even a word?

Chris
    08-05-09 11:26 AM
    Hi ,

Yup thats the one but apprently can be sorted a friend was telling me. However , you guessed it , no method of doing it.
    08-05-09 01:18 PM
    The battery dying might have corrupted the video leaving it unplayable. Is that even a word?

Chris
    It's a word now.
    08-05-09 02:31 PM
    It's a word now.
    Sweet...

*shifty eyes*

PATENT PENDING!

Chris
    08-06-09 12:31 AM
    try copying the file to your comp and play with VLC. it's known to play corrupted files as well.
    08-06-09 12:40 AM
    Hi , thanks I have tried and I am still getting the same issues. Please I just need to know what program i need to download to have it sorted.
    08-09-09 03:50 AM
    Corrupt Music Files Recovered

Give that site a shot, but other than that, you are probably well "screwed" if I may say so, as the Bold never got to "save" the recording, which may result as the file not truly existing.
    08-09-09 04:27 AM
    It's a word now.
    It's always been a word. ie. "the rain was so bad it made the field unplayable."

Damn being an english nerd.
    08-09-09 08:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD