Ok; well my phone works on tmobile; I can call text and browse the net; but; my email; facebook; or mysoace don't work. Aim; yahoo; evrything works fine except that. I've done the register now on phone and its said my phones registered and all. Can someone help! Lol. I wanna keep my bold I don't want to settle for 8900!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by FerrariCarli; 08-05-09 at 08:28 AM.
    08-05-09 08:24 AM
    do as i did. call t-mobile and get in touch with the unsupported phones department. they are very helpful
    08-05-09 08:29 AM
    Have you tried resending your service books? Or a battery pull? Just some suggestions.. I have a Bold on Tmo and FB is working fine... I don't have a myspace so I can't help with that one.

Can you get access to the Email setup through my.tmobile.com? If not then the PIN hasn't been released. I had this issue and it was because RIM/ATT didnt' release the PIN.
    08-05-09 08:30 AM
    If that's the case; what do I do?

08-05-09 08:32 AM
    The person I bought the phone from had to call into ATT blackberry support (I think) and have them release it. Right after I was able to gain access.
    08-05-09 08:42 AM
    I dunno what I did but it works now!!!!

08-05-09 08:47 AM
    you need to put wap.voicestream.com under the apn username and leave the password blank to get the Bold to work on t-mobile's networknormally
    08-05-09 06:19 PM