08-09-09 11:48 AM
35 12
tools
    Both the iPhone and Bold are great devices. You will be happy with whichever one you choose. You can be really happy if you own both.
    08-08-09 09:02 PM
    Oh boy, here we go again and again and again and again and again.....well, you get my drift.
    08-08-09 09:17 PM
    can you spell 'Multitask" ........................
    08-08-09 09:21 PM
    One thing I can say about the iPhone, is when I accidently dropped my friends in a bowl of ranch dressing lastnight, it still worked when wiped off. I am sure the bold would too, but really that's the only good thing I have to say about the iPhone *cuddles his bold*

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-08-09 10:12 PM
    Good Luck I wouldn't recommend it I thought it was cool too, but really, the Touch Screen interface is really only good on a honest to god PMP device
    08-08-09 11:08 PM
    Honestly...there really needs to be a separate forum for phone comparisons, so they stop polluting up the device-specific forums that so many go to for help and discussion about their own device. That way, if someone really wants to know the pros/cons compared to another phone (which I doubt many in this forum do), they can find them all in one place.
    08-08-09 11:18 PM
    Am I going to switch you ask? I can't determine that yet. What I am going to do is to have a friend in IT throw it on company email (no questions asked) and see how it does. I KNEW I'd get stoned on this post. Wonder how many people go to the same restaurant and have the same thing everytime without ever trying something else on the menu? Or buy the same brand or model vehicle EVERY time they trade cars? Still got the BOLD... relax! One thing is for sure, I don't think I'll post my findings when I'm done testing as there are way too many narrow minded people on this forum.
    Yes, you will... and you'll post your findings, under the title, "I know I'm gonna get slammed, but...".

I honestly don't understand you. You expected to get "stoned", and when the rocks started flyin' past your head, you complained and called folks "narrow minded".

I've been here, since February (December, actually..got my phone in February), and here are my findings:

1) Many people here have more than one phone. Quite a few have Berrys and iPhones. They know both products, really well. They understand that they both have strengths, and weaknesses, but they're both great devices.

2) There are numerous "Wow, I think I love the new iPhone" threads, all with the same content, give or take a few variables. Because of the redundancy, some folks get irritated and throw a few stones at the offending party. Duck, or better yet, don't even go there.

4) "Yay iPhone!" threads go better in the...iPhone forum. I have never seen these threads go well, when posted in Berry forums...regardless of the reasons why.
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 08-08-09 at 11:38 PM.
    08-08-09 11:34 PM
    One thing I can say about the iPhone, is when I accidently dropped my friends in a bowl of ranch dressing lastnight, it still worked when wiped off. I am sure the bold would too, but really that's the only good thing I have to say about the iPhone *cuddles his bold*

Not to mention that if the iphone didn't work after douched in ranch, forget getting a replacement covered under warrenty! However, drop your BB in ranch, cover it in Italian dressing and then marinate it in Thousand Island and feel free to call in that full replacement warrenty. Granted, I pay an extra $5/mos for it, but hey, I like my salads!
    08-09-09 12:03 AM
    Yes, you will... and you'll post your findings, under the title, "I know I'm gonna get slammed, but...".

I honestly don't understand you. You expected to get "stoned", and when the rocks started flyin' past your head, you complained and called folks "narrow minded".

I've been here, since February (December, actually..got my phone in February), and here are my findings:

1) Many people here have more than one phone. Quite a few have Berrys and iPhones. They know both products, really well. They understand that they both have strengths, and weaknesses, but they're both great devices.

2) There are numerous "Wow, I think I love the new iPhone" threads, all with the same content, give or take a few variables. Because of the redundancy, some folks get irritated and throw a few stones at the offending party. Duck, or better yet, don't even go there.

4) "Yay iPhone!" threads go better in the...iPhone forum. I have never seen these threads go well, when posted in Berry forums...regardless of the reasons why.

Well said!!! Great post!
    08-09-09 12:11 AM
    Not to mention that if the iphone didn't work after douched in ranch, forget getting a replacement covered under warrenty! However, drop your BB in ranch, cover it in Italian dressing and then marinate it in Thousand Island and feel free to call in that full replacement warrenty. Granted, I pay an extra $5/mos for it, but hey, I like my salads!
    Hahahaha, exactly. Bolds and salads FTW!

08-09-09 11:48 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD