I was not sure how to begin to search for an answer, so if it is somewhere else, please direct me to it.

It's my own fault, but here's what I did. I set up a recurring appointment with no end date to remind myself to take my antibiotic. A while ago, I had set up google sync because one time while updating I had forgotten to back up my calendar. In the mean time, I went back and forth between 5.0 & 4.6 before settling on 5.0. The sync (or the backup/restore) made this recurring appointment in to all individual events. My phone has 500 instances reminding me to take some medicine I'll be done with in a few days. Is there any way to get rid of them all at once?

I know I could have done this a better way and it's my own fault, but is there any hope?

Thanks much.
    08-10-09 06:38 PM
    It would be easy in Outlook. I don't see an easy way in google calendar to delete multiple items. If you turn off confirm delete on your BB, you can search for the item and them keep hitting the delete key. Best I can think of.
    08-10-09 08:21 PM
    I've had success with opening an event (e.g., BDay) selecting OPEN THE SERIES from the popup, MENU/dELETE
    08-10-09 08:30 PM
    I've had success with opening an event (e.g., BDay) selecting OPEN THE SERIES from the popup, MENU/dELETE

There is no pop up. My problem is that the event is no longer considered a series, there's 500 individual events in my calendar, not connected to each other.

It would be easy in Outlook. I don't see an easy way in google calendar to delete multiple items. If you turn off confirm delete on your BB, you can search for the item and them keep hitting the delete key. Best I can think of.
    Maybe I'll sync to an Outlook, delete, then it should kick them off Google I think. Thanks.
    08-10-09 10:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD