Supposedly, according to my bell mobility blackberry support person as of Dec 18th/14 there was a crash with blackberry that caused issues with my Blackberry both connectivity re data and especially email. I have 4 email accounts funneling thru to my blackberry and 1 of the 4 doesn't allow emails to be sent from that account. Bell Mobility fixed the problem on Dec 19th and then the 23rd allowing my emails to be created/sent from my blackberry bold 9900 but as of Dec 24th to-date no emails can be sent. The email in question has no issues outside of the blackberry when I log into the account directly and it appears to be blackberry only. IPHONE users with the email provider have no issues as well. Oddly enough fellow colleagues with a blackberry bold with TELUS also have the same issue so the problem is not Bell Mobility or Telus. The help line, or not so helpful helpline with blackberry can't solve my problem and point to Bell Mobility. Bell Mobility points it to my email provider (Simnet) and no issue exists. Has anything changed for any of the Blackberry Bold users since the 18th/19th of Dec re sending emails. Note 3 of the 4 work, just not 1 on my account

Perry
    12-29-14 08:20 PM
    Supposedly, according to my bell mobility blackberry support person as of Dec 18th/14 there was a crash with blackberry that caused issues with my Blackberry both connectivity re data and especially email. I have 4 email accounts funneling thru to my blackberry and 1 of the 4 doesn't allow emails to be sent from that account. Bell Mobility fixed the problem on Dec 19th and then the 23rd allowing my emails to be created/sent from my blackberry bold 9900 but as of Dec 24th to-date no emails can be sent. The email in question has no issues outside of the blackberry when I log into the account directly and it appears to be blackberry only. IPHONE users with the email provider have no issues as well. Oddly enough fellow colleagues with a blackberry bold with TELUS also have the same issue so the problem is not Bell Mobility or Telus. The help line, or not so helpful helpline with blackberry can't solve my problem and point to Bell Mobility. Bell Mobility points it to my email provider (Simnet) and no issue exists. Has anything changed for any of the Blackberry Bold users since the 18th/19th of Dec re sending emails. Note 3 of the 4 work, just not 1 on my account

Perry
    Who is the provider of the account? Simnet? Are all your colleagues using the same provider? Try recreate the account.
    12-30-14 07:22 AM