Will be getting my new bold soon and was wondering what is the best stable os version I need the newest beta but then would like to get the most out of my device also not sure what it will ship with. And also do you up grade the os like the 8310?

Thanks hope I like my bold as much as my curve.
    08-10-09 02:48 PM
    Will be getting my new bold soon and was wondering what is the best stable os version I need the newest beta but then would like to get the most out of my device also not sure what it will ship with. And also do you up grade the os like the 8310?

Well I had atnt .167. I didn't like that one so I upgraded to .247 and .266. Likes .266 better than .247 due to faster performance and better mem/battery. But I now use vodafone .282 which gives you the option to use EDGE or 3g. Hope this helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-09 08:55 PM
    266 is very popular. very quick and stable, alot use 282 due to the fact of 2G and 3G switching. its just whatever floats your boat.
    08-10-09 09:07 PM

You'll like the Bold much better than the Curve.
    I also upgraded to vodafone .282, and it's been great. It's not beta.
    08-10-09 09:08 PM
    .282 Rogers I don't have a problem with it what so ever. Pretty stable. By the way your gonna love the bold keyboard! Sleek and sexy!

08-10-09 09:33 PM
    Just curious what made you switch from a curve to the bold? I went from a pearl to a bold and love it.

08-10-09 09:37 PM
    I'm also using Vodafone .282. I was using Vodafone .266. I like the option to switch from 3G to EDGE if I am not getting a good 3G signal. That conserves the battery.
    08-10-09 09:41 PM
    tennispro just time to upgrade and am getting free so thought I would give it a try
    08-10-09 10:05 PM
    tennispro just time to upgrade and am getting free so thought I would give it a try
    Well you've got nothing to loose lol. I went into an at&t store and played with the curve but I didn't like the keybored. It does have a nice 3.2 megapixel camera and twice the app memory. But I liked the bold better. I've got 15 apps on my phone and my app memory is at 53.3 mb.

08-10-09 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD