I need a little help from the masses. I have a world edition 8830 and like it but purchased it with the intention of using it for work while in Costa Rica. I should of done some checking with Verizon but believed the sale person, "oh yeah, no problem Like I said I should of checked. Anyways I need a phone with a camera and I know the 8330 and the future 9000 have built in cameras which would work perfect for me. The issue with Costa Rica has been solved. I have a cell phone there. So should I get the Curve or wait for the 9000? My contract is up with Verizon anyway so I can go with anyone. Any help would be remarkable. Thank you
    04-21-08 09:26 AM
    You will be waiting for a very long time. I'm guessing as long as it took the Curve to even be announced for Verizon.

We know at least 6 months from the release.

I would go with the Curve. You will probably be eligible for the 9000 when it comes to Verizon.

If you are planning on switching to AT&T for it, then waiting to see what the 9000 has to offer when it comes out would be a good thing to do.
    04-21-08 09:28 AM
    I'd guess about a year from now (or very close to it...)
    04-21-08 09:30 AM
    Thanks for the quick response. Like I mentioned my contract is up with Verizon so I can go with any company, they seem all the same. It just depends on who has what phone you want!!
    04-21-08 09:46 AM
    yep, go with the curve your contract will probably be up for renewal again by the time the 9000 gets to vzw.
    04-21-08 10:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD