Heard wirefly and letstalk.com have the cheapest bols..is their pricing only for new customers to ATT or are they also the cheapest also to add a line (with bold) and also what if u straight up want to replace ur bold (in contract) if u happen to bust it up??
    Any good/bad experience with these two sites?

So 3 scenarios..whre to get cheapest (new NOT refurb) bold for each
    1. New customer willing to sign 2yr contract
    2. Existing customer in contract wanting to add a line
    3. Existing bold owner in contract looking to replave a busted unit

Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 10:49 AM
    What if you just want the phone? No contract or anything and you don't have AT&T you just want the phone itself (new not refurb)....aside from craigslist and ebay...any other places?
    08-02-09 11:10 AM
    1. Walmart.com $0.00 after rebates, $149.00 before rebates. Or Amazon for 49.99

2.Wanting to add line you will probably get stuck going with ATT which is $299. If you already had a line and wanted to upgrade you could go through Amazon for $125

3.If the person did not have insurance, you would either do Craigslist or Ebay or buy new from Amazon for $539

Hope I helped answer your questions
    08-02-09 11:30 AM
    1. Walmart.com $0.00 after rebates, $149.00 before rebates. Or Amazon for 49.99

2.Wanting to add line you will probably get stuck going with ATT which is $299. If you already had a line and wanted to upgrade you could go through Amazon for $125

3.If the person did not have insurance, you would either do Craigslist or Ebay or buy new from Amazon for $539

Hope I helped answer your questions
    For 3, if u do have insurance with ATT, is it basically no questioned asked. U just drop $150 for deductable?

Do u get a brand new bold or a refurb? Anyone have issues if refurb?
    Thank You

08-02-09 11:57 AM
    I think it is a $50 deductible, and I have never had any issues getting it, even when running over it or dropping it in a toilet.

I am pretty sure it's a refurb, but I have never had any issues with them.
    08-02-09 12:00 PM
    I think it is a $50 deductible, and I have never had any issues getting it, even when running over it or dropping it in a toilet.

I am pretty sure it's a refurb, but I have never had any issues with them.
    $50 deduc for a bb? I thought it was $150 for smartphones (ATT)....

08-02-09 12:03 PM
    It's $125, just went and looked it up.
    08-02-09 12:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD