Can you use the bottom ATT cover on a oem black bezel ? Is this front cover piece easy to take off or is it glued ? Should I just get a black bezel with one already on ? Sorry just new to taking it apart want to know what I need before I doit ! Thanks.
    08-07-09 01:26 PM
    Can you use the bottom ATT cover on a oem black bezel ? Is this front cover piece easy to take off or is it glued ? Should I just get a black bezel with one already on ? Sorry just new to taking it apart want to know what I need before I doit ! Thanks.
    You can reuse your original branded bottom cover--just note that it is secured by double sided tape in addition to the two tabs, so you will have to pry it off. It would be easier if you bought a new piece to go with your new bezel, but it's not necessary by any means.
    08-07-09 02:13 PM
    Correct, just be careful. Recommended that you use the proper tools.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 04:09 PM
    Thanks guys appreciate the help ! I will post pics when Im finished.
    08-07-09 09:01 PM
    I used the OEM ATT bottom plate and have had no problems. Good advice - be gentle in its removal.
    08-07-09 10:26 PM
    I changed my belle on my bold a few times and had no touble using my original Rogers one, an unbrabded black one and a yellow one from ebay, the manifacturing on these seems to be really good and accurate :-)
    08-07-09 10:50 PM
    just use a really pointy knife and go in between the button and the bezel and pry it open. no problem at all for me.
    08-08-09 03:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD