• KEEP MY BLACKBERRY

24 82.76%
  • CHANGE TO AN IPHONE 3GS

1 3.45%
  • CHANGE TO SOMETHING OTHER THAN BB OR 3GS

0 0%
  • I'D HAVE BOTH

4 13.79%
    I'm real curious about why some keep their Blackberries while other devices come out. So my question is: If your business or employer didn't require you to have a Blackberry (and there were some other form of email service than BES or BIS that worked equally well for all), would you still keep your Blackberry OR would you change to the new iPhone 3GS?
    08-02-09 04:25 PM
    I'd stick with BB. I've had a very good run with the devices I've had and am completely satisfied.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-02-09 04:46 PM
    I came from the iPhone side and I see no reason to ever go back.
    08-02-09 05:11 PM
    The iPhone is the best phone to waste time on. The blackberry gets things done.

08-02-09 06:11 PM
    Stick with Blackberry. What I'm used to and what I know best.

Don't want anything to do with a touchscreen.
    08-02-09 06:26 PM
    Wish all you icrap fanboys would stop with the stupid what if and would you switch?? We own BB's because we LIKE them!!! If we wanted an iphone we would buy one and join an iphone forum!!!
    08-02-09 06:42 PM
    Wish all you icrap fanboys would stop with the stupid what if and would you switch?? We own BB's because we LIKE them!!! If we wanted an iphone we would buy one and join an iphone forum!!!
    08-02-09 06:52 PM
    The iPhone is the best phone to waste time on. The blackberry gets things done.

What he said !

08-02-09 07:08 PM
    I had an unlocked iphone 3G before I got my Bold and trust me I hated it! Apple doesn't let u do anything, is more like a toy phone! Not worth the money (my opinion) I recommend the Bold is honestly better (again my opinion)
    08-02-09 07:33 PM
    I had the #G for almost a year. However, the receiver side of the iPhone is quite a bit more deaf than the Bold. Nothing worse than needing to make/rcv a phone call and cannot due to the integrity of the phone.

The iPhone had very little (almost none) history in quality design. I can go to the same location w/both instruments and show that the iPhone has a much worse rcvr and txm than the Bold. The quality of the audio, both listening and txm, is much worse. The battery life is terrible. You think the Bold is bad? Keep the iPhone in 3G and see how long it last.

Got extra money for a 2 yr contract and want to waste money on Apps that quit for no reason. Want to run an app, but you need to look up a contact or send an SMS in the middle of your game or phone call? Sorry, no multi-tasking.

Want to listen to your iPod, but it drained your battery and now you can't make a phone call? These are all notorious problems with the iPhone

Here's the best statement for the Bold: "It just works!"
    08-02-09 07:42 PM
    Got rid of my iPhone 3G to get the Bold...it was the right move. 'Nuff said.
    08-02-09 07:47 PM
    People use the same phones because they are familiar with it and it's better suited for them. I went from a Pearl to an iphone and i loved the iphone, but then I got tired of it and got a Bold. The main selling point of the iPhone is their apps, but all those apps are just to kill time. Once you get bored of all those apps, it's just another expensive phone.
    08-02-09 08:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD