Got a quick question on the use of the contacts phone numbers. Is there anyway to program a phone number followed by a short pause followed by the access code followed by the "#" terminator? I have a number of these types of call-in numbers for various meetings.

It would dramatically help the hands free operation to have the whole shebang sent automatically. We were able to do this type of thing with PCs and Kermit in the 80s and 90s. I would hope that there is someway to accomplish this. (I know I am showing my age!)

Any help gratefully accepted.
    08-09-09 11:29 AM
    Got a quick question on the use of the contacts phone numbers. Is there anyway to program a phone number followed by a short pause followed by the access code followed by the "#" terminator? I have a number of these types of call-in numbers for various meetings.

It would dramatically help the hands free operation to have the whole shebang sent automatically. We were able to do this type of thing with PCs and Kermit in the 80s and 90s. I would hope that there is someway to accomplish this. (I know I am showing my age!)

Any help gratefully accepted.
    yes.
    after you enter the number, click menu and "add pause." then type 'xEXT#'
    'x' is the letter 'x' and EXT is the access code.
    i use the same thing for conference calls too.
    works like a charm
    08-09-09 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD