Hi, i was replacing my bezel today and couldn't get the trackball to sit right, i'd scroll and it would just go nuts, well my husband said he could fix it i didn't want to let him cause he's kinda rough, but he fixed the trackball now my screen is messed up it turns all different colors, it turns completely white, and the screen gets all distorted, then sometimes it works fine. I was hoping to just buy a replacement screen myself instead of sending it off to a shop to get fixed, it doesn't have a warranty and i bought it from a friend, not at&t. Did anyone here replace their own screen, was it difficult, and do you know where i can find instructions? Thanks
    05-08-09 07:17 PM
    Gounlock.com sells them for around 70 bucks. Just use the dissasembly instructions on CNN.cn.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-09 07:24 PM
    Shouldn't be that bad to replace, pain in the rear, but not that bad.
    05-12-09 12:56 PM
    maybe the lcd ribbon cable was in wrong, id try re inserting it
    05-12-09 01:10 PM
    i got the exact same problem, did you find a solution? did replacing the screen work?
    07-30-09 02:19 PM
    maybe the lcd ribbon cable was in wrong, id try re inserting it
    second this idea
    07-30-09 05:16 PM
    second this idea
    i tried that several times, didnt change anything. wiping the device seemed to help a little bit, but after a little bit of use it became unusable again.
    08-01-09 09:07 PM