I have a BB Bold, but I saw the new Curve 8900 & love it's smaller size compared to the Bold. I am even thinking of trading my 9000 for the 8900. However I am completely clueless on it's specs or anything like that. I was just wondering how does it compare to the Bold?? Any suggestions or reviews on the new Curve is greatly appreciated. All I know is that the Curve is not 3G compatible. Enlighten me! Thanks!
    02-21-09 09:37 PM
    curve has a much better camera. doesn't have 3g - which frankly i wouldn't care too much about anyway because ATT 3g coverage isn't that reliable. you

the processor is slightly faster on the bold, and the bold has 1 gb on board memory which i dont care about because you can get a sd card anyway.

the curve has 256 mb of ram v 128 on the bold.

bottom line is that if you dont care about 3g and like the smaller size, the curve is a better phone.

BTW, i have both and think the curve is a better phone, but is a bit small for me
    Last edited by md12; 02-21-09 at 10:20 PM.
    02-21-09 10:17 PM
    3g coverage is remarkable for me. Lesson learned: It's not the same for everyone.

I actually thought about it and realized that the Curve 8900 is higher overpriced. Wow, better camera and more ram? Not enough. Only thing that I like more about the 8900 is the keyboard. I actually like typing on that keyboard vs. the Bold.

I would play with both and also make a list of what is important to you and go from there.
    02-21-09 10:59 PM
    Hello everyone,
    I am going to buy a new blackberry and not sure what to buy if the bold or the curve 8900. I've seen revieew on the net stating that although the camera of the bold is 2MP the pics are better than the curve. And does both of them have bluetooth and internet browser for wifi spots?

Thanks
    03-21-09 06:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD