I blacked out my bold and now my volume buttons and my left side side button dosent work; only my camera button works; any suggestions?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 03:44 PM
    I have the same issue with my white bezel .. but only the Volume buttons not working
    08-04-09 04:18 PM
    Guys you have to make sure that the screws are tightened all the way, if they aren't then the contacts will not touch correctly and cause this problem. Good luck!
    08-04-09 04:32 PM
    You either need to tighten or untighten the screws. In my case, the screws were too tight...
    08-04-09 06:36 PM
    make sure the midplate is on correctly and the buttons are on top tof the contacts on the midplate
    08-04-09 07:47 PM
    I had the same issue and regardless of how much I tightened or loosened the screws, volume button would not function. I ended up re-using the chrome volume button from the OEM bezel to restore functionality.
    08-04-09 07:47 PM
    i just blacked out my bold... and the volume button didn't work, so i took it apart again and put it back together only tighten the screws just enough now it works... i have the colorware black bezel,back, and bottom.. i hope that helps....
    08-04-09 09:37 PM
    Yeah; ill jus do that (re do it) I've changed bezels so much times that I do it in 2 minutes already lol; I probably was careless; unfortunetly I will probably have to get rid of my bold soon but until then; thanks!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 09:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD