I'm having my bold replaced tomorrow as I'm having track ball problems and also the usb port is a bit temperamental. However I was wondering about backing the phone up, my calender and contacts are done via google sync however what about pin contact? Is there anyway to back them up?
    Thanks
    Sam

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 01:19 PM
    I'm having my bold replaced tomorrow as I'm having track ball problems and also the usb port is a bit temperamental. However I was wondering about backing the phone up, my calender and contacts are done via google sync however what about pin contact? Is there anyway to back them up?
    Thanks
    Sam

Pin contacts backup via DM (address book).
    08-03-09 03:53 PM
    Select advanced on the backup mode in DM. Click the items u wanna backup and press the left arrow button to drag to the left. To specifically copy bbm contactsn select it in this way, there will be no number nxt to it, which is normal. When u move it over left, it will say there is 1 record. Press file save as on the left and save it to somewhere u remember. When restoring it select this folder using the restor function in DM and there yee are! Good luck

08-03-09 05:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD