For some reason my phone won't load images in my email automatically.

I always have to hit "Get Images" although I have Email Settings>Download Images Automatically> Yes.

Is there anyway to make it so I don't have to hit Get Images every time I get an email?
    07-17-09 01:27 PM
    For some reason my phone won't load images in my email automatically.

I always have to hit "Get Images" although I have Email Settings>Download Images Automatically> Yes.

Is there anyway to make it so I don't have to hit Get Images every time I get an email?
    Sadly no. One of the few things I had about my Bold. (Any of the available browsers is the other big one)
    07-17-09 01:42 PM
    I feel the same way. I just wish that the image would just show
    07-17-09 02:03 PM
    Wow. That is brutal.
    07-17-09 02:05 PM
    I think they are not showing because of security reasons and u can make them show after you receive an email
    07-17-09 03:27 PM
    What setting do you have to change to view the images? I can't find it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-09 03:30 PM
    I tried 5.0 for a bit but it was too unstable for my taste. One of the things I noticed was that you can select to not ask again when you choose to download images, and it never asked again and always downloaded the images. I can't wait for a more stable 5.0!
    07-17-09 03:35 PM
    Thank god

07-17-09 04:48 PM
    I tried 5.0 for a bit but it was too unstable for my taste. One of the things I noticed was that you can select to not ask again when you choose to download images, and it never asked again and always downloaded the images. I can't wait for a more stable 5.0!
    Cool, I wasn't aware of that being a feature/update for 5.0 Thanks!
    07-17-09 05:02 PM
    Thank god they dont just show !

my plan is limited.. and there is no unlimited plan in kuwait

it better be an option
    07-17-09 09:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD