08-04-09 08:15 PM
35 12
tools
    Wow those look cool. I'm going to have to look into one of those. Thanks for spending my money guys.
    05-25-09 02:27 AM
    I just saw this thread and have one question for those of you who've bought these skins. Is there something to cover the screen? Or is the skin only for the body/housing areas? I wasn't sure whether I needed to order a separate screen protector or not. Thanks in advance.
    06-19-09 06:28 PM
    Here are the pictures. Excuse the fact that they are not more "professionally done." My digital camera is nowhere to be found at the moment, so I had to resort to the camera on my MacBook!

Anyways, I have the clairvue anti-glare (aka matte finish) screen protector on there, and then I put the decal girl on top of it. Makes a nice little combo

Also, just a random fact to throw out there: I just convinced my friend to switch to a BlackBerry. She's with Sprint and was on her 3rd HTC phone. She swapped, and absolutely loved the way I had my phone set-up with the decal & themes, that we ordered her a decal just like mine, except hers are blue and brown, as well as the clairvue anti-glare screen protector as well. I have to install it for her when it all comes in
    i was just looking at this one too! haha

thanks for the feedback!
    06-19-09 06:34 PM
    I purchases a screen protector right along with the skin... Works like a charm....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-09 06:46 PM
    I love the skin regardless of how many ppl might cry over it!!! But due to the fact that the back skin doesn't go around the entire battery cover I had to choose a black skin so that it blends in on the edge and you can't really tell that its a skin over it. I would love the white so what I'm going to do next is just buy the white battery cover and order another white one just in case this one falls off. However, to my surprise unlike the other skins, this one doesn't seem to pick up any dust on the edge and falls off - the quality is amazing. U just need to be sure that you dont' stretch it while u try to put it on.....The hardest part was the screen since its gotta match the wall paper to go smoothly and I did quite a terrible job....hahaha....

07-02-09 06:04 AM
    Here are the pictures. Excuse the fact that they are not more "professionally done." My digital camera is nowhere to be found at the moment, so I had to resort to the camera on my MacBook!

Anyways, I have the clairvue anti-glare (aka matte finish) screen protector on there, and then I put the decal girl on top of it. Makes a nice little combo

Also, just a random fact to throw out there: I just convinced my friend to switch to a BlackBerry. She's with Sprint and was on her 3rd HTC phone. She swapped, and absolutely loved the way I had my phone set-up with the decal & themes, that we ordered her a decal just like mine, except hers are blue and brown, as well as the clairvue anti-glare screen protector as well. I have to install it for her when it all comes in
    that looks really nice
    07-02-09 06:51 AM

Came out okay.. I don't like the way the rear sticker doesn't cover all the way around the back housing.. Oher than that, its pretty cool for 6.99...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    skinit.com (or .org? .net??) didn't fully cover the back of my Bold either.. :\ was a bit disappointed with that...especially considering that was $19.99....yours was $6.99? WOW...I feel a little ripped off here. lol.
    07-03-09 01:07 AM
    I own an Amazon Kindle, and many Kindle owners swear by Decalgirl. I've bought 3 of her Skins. They're very high quality, and while not a "snap", not difficult to install if you take your time. Customer Service is excellent, too.
    07-03-09 05:15 AM

You did such a great job putting on the skin, it looks amazing!!!!

You actually convinced me to get another skin after I screwed up putting the first one I ordered on.

Just a quick question, how did you guys manage to put the back on so perfectly. I kept screwing up the bottom and top and it got all crumpled on.
    08-04-09 03:18 PM
    You did such a great job putting on the skin, it looks amazing!!!!

You actually convinced me to get another skin after I screwed up putting the first one I ordered on.

Just a quick question, how did you guys manage to put the back on so perfectly. I kept screwing up the bottom and top and it got all crumpled on.
    Thank you I actually found the back part to be the easiest... I just lined it up via the camera first, and went from there... Smooth as ever!
    08-04-09 08:15 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD