Like the title says... Can anyone help plz??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 12:51 AM
    battery pull? Or check your VM anyway and when it says there are no new message it will probably go away.
    08-07-09 12:52 AM
    Gonna do a batt pull right now. Be back to update. And I already checked my vm and its empty

08-07-09 12:57 AM
    Just did a pull. Still there. Anyone had this problem yet?

08-07-09 01:03 AM
    Happened to me. I probably did more than necessary, but I deleted all my messages, followed the voicemail prompts to exit my voicemail then did a bp. I then sent myself a voicemail, logged in, deleted the message, followed the voice prompts back out and the icon disappeared.
    08-07-09 02:14 AM
    call yourself, leave a voicemail, then delete it.
    08-07-09 10:44 AM
    I don't know about AT&T but I had the same problem on Rogers. Tech support called me and left me a voicemail, and when the message was over, I saved the msg and then pressed * and icon went away.

Try that
    08-07-09 11:36 AM
    I sat on the phone with ATT for 2 hrs a day for the last 3 days trying to solve the same issue. ATT customer service is a bunch of *******.
    What they did on the phone was completely remove my users voicemail account, and then recreate it. But the icon still was stuck there. So we put the SIM in another ATT blackberry, and the icon disapeared.
    Upon putting the SIM back into the BOLD the icon was gone. So issue fixed right? Wrong.
    When my user got another voicemail, icon wouldn't show. So I made another phone call to ATT, did a sim swap to another phone, issue resolved.
    Day later issue is back, sat on the phone with ATT rep, who had a bold himself and had me go through all the menus as he did it himself. But didn't get what I was explaining to him. That the phone is simply not notifying a user about a voicemail, and either it stays there and won't go away, or it just never shows up. I dont think its a phone issue, I think its an ATT service issue, but ATT is sending me a replacement bold.

Any bets to see if ATT can fix this with a new phone? I tried different OS's did not fix it either.

ATT has people answering thier phones with NO IDEA how to troubleshoot an issue. Worst customer service EVER
    08-07-09 11:47 AM
    Its your theme probably!!! try using a different theme
    08-07-09 12:13 PM
    If you're using a newer OS, It could be that the Visual Voicemail application is causing your problems. This happens to me every time i update to a new OS.

Go into your Apploader, find the vvm.alx file - change required from true to false in notepad. Save. And then remove Visual Voicemail from the phone.

Works like a charm every time I upgrade.
    08-07-09 12:14 PM
    If you're using a newer OS, It could be that the Visual Voicemail application is causing your problems. This happens to me every time i update to a new OS.

Go into your Apploader, find the vvm.alx file - change required from true to false in notepad. Save. And then remove Visual Voicemail from the phone.

Works like a charm every time I upgrade.
    Thx..trying this now...
    08-07-09 05:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD