I just want to let everyone know what I've done since moving on from BB10, and hopefully help some people transition a little less painfully. I bought an iPhone 6S Plus and a Spigen Qi case so I could keep using my wireless chargers at home and work. My Z30 now stays on the wireless charger during the day and comes off at night. I still have it connected to my home wifi and Blend is still turned on so I can keep using Blend while at work. My Z30 is also still my alarm clock because I love the way you snooze/dismiss the alarm while in Bedside Mode.
    01-18-16 03:58 PM
    What do you use blend for if it's not even your main device? Outside of BBM, which would only be on my main device, there's not much of a need for Blend for me personally. I suppose if you wanted your personal emails sep. from your work stuff, that would be a use but I'm in the situation where that'd be kinda pointless, they're all releative and intertwined.
    01-18-16 08:33 PM
    What do you use blend for if it's not even your main device? Outside of BBM, which would only be on my main device, there's not much of a need for Blend for me personally. I suppose if you wanted your personal emails sep. from your work stuff, that would be a use but I'm in the situation where that'd be kinda pointless, they're all releative and intertwined.
    I don't have my work email on my personal device, and I don't have my personal email setup inside Outlook on my work computer. It's a lot nicer to see all my personal email and notifications in one spot (Blend) than to keep multiple browser tabs open or having to look at my phone all the time. So far I've kept BBM signed in on my iPhone, but I might change it back to my Z30, or switch back and forth - Z30 in the morning and back to the iPhone before I leave work. It's only been a couple of days so we'll see how it goes.

It would definitely help out if it was possible to sign in to BBM on multiple devices at the same time. I still don't understand why that isn't possible.
    01-20-16 09:11 AM
    I agree, Blend would only be useful if it was on your main device. Hope they bring Blend over to Priv or to Android Blackberry.
    01-21-16 07:21 AM