i just upgraded my blackberry blend both on my z10 and on my windows pc but when i launch the application all it comes up, with all the usual setting up , connection, configuration , etc and then after it loads the dash board all i get is a blank screen nothing at all to click on just pure white .
    After trying to troubleshoot I discovered the connection name on my phone was completely different from the name of my laptop wch is weird, i have uninstalled deleted the all connections reinstalled same result.
    Can anyone help me out
    07-13-15 02:37 PM
    Is your device name correct under Settings > Device Connections and Settings > Storage and Access?

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 02:44 PM
    I am having the same issue - just updated last night on my iMac - and it works perfectly but i came to work today and i only get a white screen?
    07-14-15 12:12 PM
    no it is not. its showing 3 different devices connected according to my blend
    07-22-15 09:48 AM
    Reboot both devices

Z10
    07-22-15 09:57 AM
    Nick, i have already done that countless no. of times I even restored to factory settings . then it tells me to update the blend to d latest so i download the latest on my desktop ..... same result. blank screen
    Attached Thumbnails Why isn't Blend displaying anything?-blend.jpg  
    07-22-15 10:10 AM
    If you are getting blank blend screen on your work laptop, it might be blocked by your IT Policy. This happened to me and I no longer can use blend on work laptop. However on my android tablet or home iMac all works great.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 10:39 AM
    Blend is now working , the only thing i did differently this time around was to restore my phone to factory settings and install the blackberry blend I downloaded from blackberry website , I just ignored settings on the phone. and it worked . I closed and relaunched it severally to be sure Its fixed . Thanks for ur support
    07-22-15 12:23 PM
    Blend is now working , the only thing i did differently this time around was to restore my phone to factory settings and install the blackberry blend I downloaded from blackberry website , I just ignored settings on the phone. and it worked . I closed and relaunched it severally to be sure Its fixed . Thanks for ur support
    i'm now experiencing this at work and before the 1.2 update it worked fine. now it connects and all but just a blank screen. not sure i want to do the factory settings trick but i'll try it. and what did you mean by "ignoring the settings on the phone"?
    08-20-15 06:01 PM
    my blend connects and then reconnects, I get no error code just in constant reconnection, I have checked all the forums and troubleshooting but nothing. It worked fine before the upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    08-22-15 01:30 AM
    Also check this thread. I get this at work and it's a proxy issue.
    What's with the white dashboard? - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    01-20-16 11:50 AM