04-14-16 04:05 PM
154 ... 34567
tools
    Linux support
    Integration of more messaging platforms
    Access to the notepad on the phone so you can create and save notes to your phone from PC. There's just some stuff I'd rather have in the phone notepad than written down and this would be a great way to streamline it.
    02-23-15 05:28 PM
    Automatic email signatures. I would use Blend all the time right now for my business if it had this feature. Also the ability to print would be handy once in a while.
    02-24-15 07:11 AM
    Video conferencing or video calls on Blend

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 01:42 PM
    Remember!
    02-28-15 10:37 PM
    I want to see all accounts integration...like WA, FB, Twitter....etc etc
    johnnyhead likes this.
    03-01-15 01:51 PM
    FULL HUB SUPPORT:
    - Facebook
    - LinkedIn
    - Twitter
    - iGrann

BLACKBERRY REMBEMBER

SIGNATURES IN EMAIL (SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!!, WE BUSINESS USERS ALWAYS WORK WITH SIGNATURES!!!!!)

POSSIBILITY TO ADD NEW CONTACTS FROM ZERO.
    03-03-15 04:38 AM
    I like the idea of any built for Blackberry apps working with blend.

Posted via CB10
    tg1 likes this.
    03-03-15 09:21 AM
    I'm using BB BLEND since the 10.3.1 update from Rogers.

Here a wish list:

1- Add BBM Voice within BB BLEND when connect via USB and use the phone as a CAM and Microphone while typing on a tablet.
    2- Allow to search a contact within a contact list from 400 persons and over. Actually if your contact exceed a certain amount of contact you can't search for example John Smith as the search engine search only the first hundred contact and report nothing, you have to scroll manually every time..... what a waste of time....
    3- Spell check while composing an email within BB BLEND and Word suggestion while typing from a TABLET.
    4- Allow to see picture post within a BBM Group in BB BLEND.
    5- Allow to post to Personal Channels from BB BLEND
    6- Allow to answer cell call within BB BLEND to an IP PHONE's headset from a TABLET or redirect it to a Land Line when in the office or at home.
    7- Allow to edit, manage and merge cellphone's contact within BB BLEND
    8- Allow to run cellular phone apps within BB BLEND
    9- Use the cellular over BB BLEND on the computer or Tablet to initiate call or apps.
    10- Link BB BLEND, BB LINK and BB PROTECT into one application on the Desktop or Laptop
    11- Integrate BBM MAPS routes to and from calendar events and desktop browser in both desktop and cell via BB BLEND to let you manage your travel time and best way for a meeting before you leave your desktop or laptop.
    12- Let BB BLEND Tell you your arrival time to your next meetings from where you are (GPS) and set accordingly your calandar and maps and ADD a reminder in BB BLEND TELLING YOU TO LEAVE AS THERE IS A PROBLEM ON THE ROAD (circulation issue) and set BB MAPS on your phone and then YOU GO.
    13- From BB BLEND access Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Linkedin, Google Talk, Hotmail, Skype, Whatsapp, Hangouts, Instagram. No playing in between your phone and desktop when you're in the office or at home.
    14- Add an automatic answering signature to tell at once all email account like I'll be away for ... days for annual holiday from .... to ...., meanwhile you can refer to .......
    15- ADD in BB BLEND Multiple windows for example, while I type an email, the ability to check my calendar, or other mail, contact or apps from the cell.
    16- Make those change BUG FREE!
    17- Did I mention BUG FREE.... !
    03-11-15 08:26 AM
    Password keeper and EMail signatures!!!

Posted via Q10Bold
    03-11-15 08:28 AM
    I am told that blend will not work with BES12 for the work space?
    03-12-15 07:05 PM
    Blend does with with BES12, but only if a per-user licence is purchased by the administrators.

Details here, under the 'Specifications' tab: https://store.blackberry.com/direct/.../SPA-60862-300
    03-12-15 07:52 PM
    Thanks,very helpful
    03-12-15 08:16 PM
    Sorry if already has been mentioned but:

1. When creating emails put the signature at the bottom of the email.

2. Can blend be added into the respective app stores? App store for mac and the windows store for windows 8+? Would be easier to update then
    03-16-15 01:21 AM
    Something as basic as spell check when composing e-mail and sms messages.
    03-19-15 09:34 AM
    font size
    03-19-15 11:03 AM
    Windows Phone client! For my Lumia..

Please..? Pretty please??
    03-23-15 05:45 AM
    Dear Friends,
    Find below use case for Voice call through BBerry Blend if supports.
    Use Case A
    Suppose you are travelling to overseas and you have kept the phone at with your office and you dont want to tell your client that you are travelling abroad. Using Blend you can answer the call.

Use Case B
    You forgot your phone at home and you drove few miles away from your home. In that case you dont have to get back to get your device. You can manage call using blackberry blend.

Use Case C
    You have taken day a off by telling you boss that you are not well but in fact you are travelling for an interview to another location. So when any one will give you a call and you didnt answer that IVR (Recipient is not able to take your call, please call later) will respond in language of that location so caller will easily identify that you are travelling and you have made false statement. Applicable in India.

Use Case D
    Suppose you wife is using your phone for watching movie or some other stuff and you are working on laptop and you dont want to go the other room to take the call. You can simply attend call using Blend.

Cheers
    BBM PIN - 2BE6A5F0
    03-25-15 07:57 AM
    Sorry if already has been mentioned but:

1. When creating emails put the signature at the bottom of the email.

2. Can blend be added into the respective app stores? App store for mac and the windows store for windows 8+? Would be easier to update then
    Blend is available in the Apple appstore & Google play already.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-15 10:56 PM
    Blend is available in the Apple appstore & Google play already.

Posted via CB10
    I am referring to desktop app stores. The app store on mac OSX and windows store for desktop
    03-30-15 07:25 PM
    I am referring to desktop app stores. The app store on mac OSX and windows store for desktop
    I'm using Blend on my desktop. Go to www.blackberry.com to download it.

Posted via CB10
    03-31-15 09:14 AM
    Caveat/disclaimer: I've only just started using Blend since my mobile provider only offered the update to 10.3 for my Q10 a few days ago. (No, I don't have 14 phones and/or the luxury of time to install leaked versions so - gasp! - I patiently waited.)

To the point: I live and work in rural areas where - ironically, given the terminology of the day - "the cloud" is not always available. Consequently I keep lots of files on my devices and need to organize them rigorously for quick access in the field. At preset BlackBerry Blend is of no help in organizing my files; I'm much better off using Windows to create folders, move and rename files. To make a dent in this shortcoming would require a few basic capabilities to the File Manager:

1. Long-click initiation of filename editing. Right-click and select "Rename"? Yeesh.
    2. Multiple windows for drag-and-drop moves.

Hmm.. it just struck me that Blend likely mirrors the limitations of the native File Manager on the phone... which is why I have Ghost Commander installed on my Q10. I probably shouldn't hold my breath.
    04-03-15 02:20 PM
    I'd like to have a remote desktop function, where if my phone is connected to Blend, I should be able to access my PC functions through my phone. Kind of like backwards Blend I guess.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 07:52 AM
    API that allows developers to integrate their apps.

Posted via CB10
    04-08-15 08:06 AM
    I'm using Blend on my desktop. Go to Cell Phones, Smartphones & Mobile Phones from BlackBerry.com to download it.

Posted via CB10
    I understand this but what about the Mac App Store and Windows Store. That way they can push a notification to you for an update rather than having to go to blackberry website and download again
    04-10-15 01:29 AM
    Linux support. Can't be that hard as it is already done in Qt 5.
    04-18-15 04:45 PM
154 ... 34567