04-14-16 04:05 PM
154 12345 ...
tools
    Features:

-Bbm everything! Voice, video, meetings, groups, everything on Blend! This is a major feature for using blend and to enable bbm on the desktop!

-file share to linked to connections devices aka home pc

- work Blend - intranet browser - I'm aware this will be corporation dependent

- music / video player

Posted via CB10
    11-01-14 10:55 PM
    For me, the Remember app is most crucial to have on Blend. Being able to access my tasks and notes while on the Blend desktop would allow me to fully do everything I need to do while at my laptop.
    Easy-G and Hunter22250 like this.
    11-09-14 09:35 PM
    Yes! As several others have already stated......full Remember integration!

Posted from my z10
    Easy-G and Hunter22250 like this.
    11-09-14 10:11 PM
    I have downloaded BlackBerry Blend....whenever I tried to install it,it asks for close BlackBerry Link which I have not opened..

If I uninstall BlackBerry Link and then try to install BlackBerry Blend then it ask for closing BlackBerry Blend....
    What's the reason?

Posted via CB10
    Close Link - it is likely just minimized. Close it via Task Manager on your PC (assuming your on a PC - if Mac someone else can help)

Posted via CB10, now from a Z30
    11-10-14 02:00 AM
    Calendar
    - the timezone does not adjust to match the current timezone you are in. It is tied to the computer clock time it seems. It should be tied to the timezone being received from network.

Email
    - signatures on email
    - view of emails should be same as selected on phone (conversation, single line). I refer conversation view which is selected on phone but shows single on blend.
    - hide sent messages
    - all settings from device should be the same in blend.
    11-13-14 09:42 PM
    Actually the one thing from Bridge I would love to see (but doubt it's possible) is the Presenter option. Running a PowerPoint presentation from your phone always was a great Bridge feature.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 04:13 AM
    'Games' should be added to it, but...
    we really need a new version and name for it.

New proposed name: Game Hub

New version that:
    A. lists and monitors all your achievements and high scores per game;
    B. a friend list that makes it possible to chat through Bbm if invite is accepted;
    C. able to save game data for games like Clash of Clans and link to it using your email address or Bbm id.
    D. notifications through Bbm, viewable in message Hub

So make Game Hub like Game Center or Google Play, but integrate Bbm for authentication (unique bb id) and chat features.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-14 02:31 PM
    Main features I would love to see in blend would be:

-just like many have said, full remember functionality.
    I've seen people taking notes on their phones during meetings and it just looks silly. Sometime they're actually texting lol

-initiate phone calls through blend would be awesome.
    Starting a call by phone or bbm through the sms and bbm section in blend similar to start a call through bbm voice.

-bridgelike functionality. Mainly just the remote control.
    My phone sits next to my computer where my mouse would be. A lot like surfing my playbook though hdmi with my 9900.

-push maps routes or directions to device would be nice.
    Then when your ready all you have press is Go then off you go. Would make the transition from pc directions to device simpler.

Focus on productivity/business features before consumer ones.

Sent with the help of my beautiful Z30
    11-18-14 01:38 PM
    Been trying to find out if Blend can run on the PlayBook....

Posted via CB10
    12-03-14 06:05 AM
    As some of you saw, during the launch event for the BlackBerry Passport I got to speak with Sanjay Nathwani, Product Manager at BlackBerry about blackBerry Blend. In my discussions with him, the point was raised about how great the CrackBerry Forums are for ideas and feedback. That being said, Blend is a new product for BlackBerry and one that we're really just now seeing the tip of the iceberg of.

That being said, Blend is a new product for BlackBerry and one that we're really just now seeing the tip of the iceberg of. There's a TON of room to grow Blend and a many options that can be added to Blend so what is that you all want to see added to Blend? What problems are you having with Blend now? What do you love about Blend now? What do you hate about Blend now? How can it be improved?

Drop your thoughts and concerns here, and I will make sure Sanjay and his team see all the feedback. Good and bad!
    Blend app store, or blend plugins, where u get to have apps interacting with blend like BBM and email and calendar. In other words open up blend to third party developers!

Let's say I purchased a money management app on my device, for a small premium I can use it through blend, I wouldn't need to buy a software over windows to do the same job.

I believe this would open up a lot of potential for BlackBerry

Passport Powered
    bombastic and blackberry519 like this.
    12-03-14 06:46 AM
    I don't if it's available yet but if not, I would like:

Take calls from computer and laptop.

Use Bbm voice and video.

Text, voice and video chat with apps like Skype.

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 04:38 PM
    I don't if it's available yet but if not, I would like:

Take calls from computer and laptop.

Use Bbm voice and video.

Text, voice and video chat with apps like Skype.

Using the apps on your phone.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    12-07-14 04:39 PM
    It has to have At least missed calls showing. That is a critical missing feature. When I showed the Passport to a potential user and explained Blend, that's the first thing he asked about.

He's currently a Government user, using a Z10 on Verizon, maybe soon a Z30, but we also need the Passport on Verizon.
    12-14-14 04:02 AM
    I'd like to have "Remember" integrated into Blend.

Passported to you with a touch enabled keyboard!
    12-17-14 11:38 PM
    I would like to see apps like WhatsApp, twitter LinkedIn accessible over blend

Posted via CB10
    hasanj4 and tg1 like this.
    12-18-14 05:25 AM
    Please add email signatures and the ability to drag and drop emails into folders.
    bombastic likes this.
    12-18-14 07:10 PM
    The ability to access the remember application. All too often I'm looking to recall or make or copy from a note that I have on my device while I'm working on my computer. I'd like to have access to all my notes in the remember application via Blend. That would make perfect sense. Thanks.

Thursday, December 18, 2014 19:15:01
    pin:2BDB5FDF

pin:2BDB5FDF Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is! And by the way...my Classic is on the way too!
    12-18-14 07:15 PM
    The ability to access the remember application. All too often I'm looking to recall or make or copy from a note that I have on my device while I'm working on my computer. I'd like to have access to all my notes in the remember application via Blend. That would make perfect sense. Thanks.

Thursday, December 18, 2014 19:15:01
    pin:2BDB5FDF

2BDB5FDF Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is! And by the way...my Classic is on the way too!
    Also please add support for copy and paste from your computer into any fields that you are trying to edit within blend. Tha owuld make it a lot easier to do things like add contacts or edit calendar entries etc.

pin:2BDB5FDF Yes I'm using the passport!!! And I have a Note 4 as well. That must tell you something about how great this device is! And by the way...my Classic is on the way too!
    12-19-14 12:05 PM
    Just started using Blend on my Z30 and I love it. A couple things I've noticed...

- Delete from Handheld/Server functionality is missing
    - The "bubbles" on the main view are kind of pointless and not needed. I'd rather just start off in the Hub and forget about this view all together, but I guess it makes sense if they add more apps to Blend
    - Overall styling could be improved in the dashboard (lots of whitespace and "BlackBerry Blend Dashboard" heading is just text... kind of "blah")
    - More available settings (open calendar in Month view by default, etc.)
    -Remember integration
    - Split email accounts in Dashboard view; add other accounts like Twitter, etc.
    - Data Monitor
    - BlackBerry Protect built-in (leave your phone at home, access Blend at work and be able to find it from within Blend... send a sound to it if it's lost/stolen, etc.)
    - BlackBerry Maps (search on the PC before leaving, search results/directions are instantly on your phone when you leave)
    - Music Player (access music from phone on PC through a built-in Music Player).

Basically everything... haha
    brian4591 and tg1 like this.
    12-19-14 12:36 PM
    Let BlackBerry keyboard learn words from what through Blend

Posted via CB10
    tg1 likes this.
    12-19-14 01:22 PM
    A decent magazine app. Zinio doesn't work well on Passport10, and Next Issue not available.
    12-19-14 01:40 PM
    Remember app for sure.

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 09:31 PM
    A lot of what everyone has posted would be great additions to Blend. However, I still believe the major shortfall with this tool is that it must be downloaded and installed on every PC that you want to use it on. Many times this is not possible due to a lack of admin rights, like at work, a library, a copy center, etc.

If they could make Blend completely accessible through a web portal, that would be INCREDIBLE.
    12-29-14 01:57 PM
    I'd really like a spark (notification) on the icon in the system tray (Windows) when Blend is minimized/closed. I know a lot of people that always have unread messages, but I keep my device fairly clean, so having a spark on the Blend icon would tell me there's a new message of some type.
    tg1 likes this.
    12-30-14 02:53 PM
    Sorry, I haven't read the entire post - but I'm jut getting on to Blend now - picked up my PP on the holidays. Not sure if Blend can do this now - but I would like the ability to add my signature to it. Let me know if I am missing something. Also would like more settings control. I would like to have a better picture of my calendar. I can see Blend essentially doing away with my Outlook on Office 365. I see that the messages and the alerts come in faster than on my Outlook. I am loving this software!!!
    01-05-15 03:49 PM
154 12345 ...