Is there anyway to see BlackBerry Remember on your computer and manipulate your tasks and notes, especially on Blend? If not, will that be a possibility on the future of Blend? I need a bigger view of BlackBerry Remember and didn't have time to research this, so I appreciate any response. Thank you!
    Hunter22250 likes this.
    02-24-15 08:13 PM
    Sadly, no. But BlackBerry could integrate it if they wanted to.
    makaiman likes this.
    02-24-15 08:48 PM
    It would just make sense that in the order of priority as I see in terms of what is most important they've covered, but with the ingrown Remember app, it should be at least one of the highest priorities. With a couple hundred thousand notes all tied into the relationship between Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, Evernote, Mega & BBHub, my Remember is at the helm, but as with BBOS, the tasks and memos were easily accessed through the Desktop Manager. Makes no 'cognitive' productive/business sense as it were. Was driving and that's why I asked because I didn't see a solution in the forums. Thanks. You ARE the man...
    02-24-15 09:10 PM
    On a side note too, not being able to 'copy/paste' from the Notes section in to the 'Tasks' is a real pain as far as moving entire folders, as if they are segregated with intent/purpose...
    02-24-15 09:12 PM
    I agree. Remember SHOULD have been built into Blend from the get-go. Unfortunately, Blackberry, always seem to 70% of the way to brilliance and then leave it at that. To compete in the competitive mobile space they need to come out with killer differentiators. Blend had/has the potential to be just that if they put some effort into making it not just excellent (which it already is) but ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Here's hoping.
    VeryBumpy likes this.
    03-09-15 09:24 AM
    I was pretty surprised to see remember wasn't included either. Next to email, you'd think it would be first priority.
    I'm new to BlackBerry so my question to you vets is, will a blend update come in the next few months or not until another os update?
    I currently use google keep because of the desktop and mobile integration but since switching to BlackBerry, i need to find a new app. I really dont want to use an interim app but it looks like Evernote will have to suffice for now.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 11:46 AM
    I agree. Remember SHOULD have been built into Blend from the get-go. Unfortunately, Blackberry, always seem to 70% of the way to brilliance and then leave it at that. To compete in the competitive mobile space they need to come out with killer differentiators. Blend had/has the potential to be just that if they put some effort into making it not just excellent (which it already is) but ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. Here's hoping.
    I'm agreeing with everyone else here. As I was just using Blend, I realized I had many items to catch up on and wanted to make a big to do list. I thought, wouldn't it be nice to be able to access the Remember app from within Blend. I believe even the PlayBook had access to tasks and memos using BlackBerry Bridge.

The point above:

"Unfortunately, Blackberry, always seem to 70% of the way to brilliance and then leave it at that. "

Very true IMO, unfortunately. They come out with great stuff, but often there's some functionality lacking which prevents it from being a complete and polished solution. For example elsewhere, Password Keeper has in built function to sync your entries to the BlackBerry cloud/BBID. BlackBerry Maps on BB10 is a nice app, but no such functionality to sync your My Places favorites so that if you access Maps on another device with the same BBID, you would have access to the same favorites.

BBOS allowed tasks and memos to sync from Outlook to their own dedicated apps, now no more. Direction was to move to Remember for todo and notes which is fine. But there's no way to sync todos and notes from Outlook->Remember from Link, which would have been awesome.

Blend not having a bridge with Remember to allow people to make use of this app, seems to be shortsighted. I really hope they add this, as it would be a great feature for Blend.
    07-18-15 02:01 PM
    Another thing BlackBerry missed in Blend is the ability to attach a contact to an SMS or BBM message - I have tried everything and it can't be done.

You CAN access contacts in Blend - but you CAN'T attach those contacts to SMS or BBM messages.

Z10 /3 - 10.3.2.2239/859 - AT&T (posted via CB10)
    07-26-15 01:41 PM
    and still no Remember...(sigh)
    09-21-15 05:39 PM
    Where the hell is Remember in Blend? Half assed Blackberry as usual.
    12-19-15 01:05 PM