My Z30 stopped connecting to BlackBerry Link following the resent BlackBerry 10 upgrade.. so decided to go down the unistall route on the pc which as you will know uninstalls BlackBerry Link BlackBerry Blend and BlackBerry drivers when I tried to reinstall the BlackBerry family of software on my pc I got the error message... encountered a problem in installing software please re download the files. Tried re downloading a number of times no better, still the same error message... I tried loading the software via first time connecting my Z30 to my pc and that worked the problem is now that BlackBerry Link is back up and running but blend need an update on the pc version before it will connect to my phone and then I go full circle as the update will not install so now I have link working but I have lost the use of BlackBerry Blend does any body have any ideas

Posted from my Z30.. keep on smiling...
    01-29-16 02:13 AM
    What OS is your PC running?

Try uninstalling all things BlackBerry from your PC, then reboot... then try reinstalling.
    01-29-16 07:08 AM
    Windows 10

01-29-16 08:51 AM
    I have tried the clean install followed by a reboot no difference same message suggesting I re download the file done done and done again.. it is all getting a little tiring .. I now have lost the use of BlackBerry blend and I have a phone that I have to restart four or five times a day because after the last OS update it keeps freezing then connected to WiFi... ...

02-01-16 04:16 PM
    same issue. now what???
    11-14-16 09:53 AM