I am sooo excited about using Blackberry Blend. It seems irrational! I see some huge possibilities with it. I hope that it is everything and more that I am building it up to be! Anyone want to pipe in and tell me what you like don't like or if you have any advise. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!
    01-18-16 07:26 PM
    I don't like the fact that the Priv doesn't have it.

Seriously, Blend is the sole thing I miss from BB10.
    01-18-16 09:23 PM
    Well I guess no one has an opinion or thoughts on Blend, bummer
    01-19-16 07:28 PM
    Well I guess no one has an opinion or thoughts on Blend, bummer
    I would, if it'd actually worked. Been trying for days now to get it to work but I still don't get it work. So if you can assist me in my topic (http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...cture-1058825/ - SEE LAST POST for latest status) so I can make it work, then I'll promise you I'll write an honest review/give my honest opinion in this topic.
    01-21-16 05:40 AM
    Blend is one of the best thing about BB10. I use Blend daily on my tablet, and on my two laptops. The thing I like about Blend is that you basically have your Hub, phone file manager, calendar etc. right in your PC/tablet/laptop.

This is the one thing missing on the Priv that makes me hesitate to buy the Priv as of the moment. Once Blend is baked into the Priv or any future BlackBerry Android phone then that would be my ideal phone.

Oh and also, Blend can work via WiFi and over mobile and your phone could be beside you or in another place and it would still work.
    01-21-16 07:15 AM
    Blend is another great BlackBerry thing that is getting dropped. BlackBerry has said that they are waiting to see how BB10 users accept it, yet they are killing BB10 so they are going to kill Blend too.
    01-21-16 07:29 AM
    I really like Blend. The fact they are not committed to bringing Blend to Android was one of the factors in my decision to move to iPhone rather than continuing to wait on the Verizon Priv. There is a Blend update out today, for what it's worth.
    01-21-16 02:44 PM