Just thought I would share this with the folks who have a BlackBerry Passport and are using Blend. I love my Passport. It's a great phone. IMO the best BlackBerry has made so far (I also enjoyed my Z30) but the Passport is better than the Z30. Anyway, I'm really enjoying Blend as well they are a great combo the Passport and Blend, but there is just one problem with Blend, and that is the font is way to small to my eyes (albeit the resolution on my 30" monitor is quite high, but that's what I like). I'm sure there are other BB folks out there who will appreciate bigger fonts like me. Anyway, I tried many things and nothing from Blend itself could be used to increase the font size. Until I thought of using the magnifier that Windows offers. Now Blend is Perfect. A great day this has been. First with Passport and now with huge fonts in Blend. Just Loving it! Cheers
    09-26-14 12:18 AM
    Nice. Thanks for the posting the tip!
    10-01-14 09:02 AM
    Magnifier might look better on a 30" screen, but on my Thinkpad, that 200% setting doesn't look good at all, way too big. They really need to provide a setting to adjust the font size for the Blend display on a desktop.
    10-17-14 03:02 PM
    I have Blend on my Surface Pro at home (or wherever I take it and am on the same wifi network) and have the same tinyfonts issue. I will give Magnifier a shot, although I don't use it otherwise. Can I "pin" it to Blend so that it just works there, and nowhere else on the tablet?

I just tried Blend on my 22 inch desktop, this time through USB and it is drop-dead gorgeous! I don't incorporate any of my non-work email in our desktop Outlook Exchange, so Blend is suddenly giving me a lot more than just pc access to txt and BBM! A wonderful program so far performing very well.
    10-22-14 01:58 PM
    Hi, On my magnifier (Windows 7) it goes from 100% to 150% which is just right (for me). I don't know what it is called but I press the button just on the right of the CTRL button (probably called the windows button) anyway I press and hold it then press the + button and that is how I get the 150%.
    04-08-15 10:52 PM