Only some of my text messages are showing up on my PC using BlackBerry Blend. How do I get them ALL to display?
    04-27-15 08:54 PM
    weird. all of mine display no problem. Uninstall Blend and reinstall?
    04-28-15 05:32 PM
    Hi,
    I've joined the forum to try to find the same solution - I've tried the uninstall and re-install but still no luck!

What I get is a timeline on the left which appears to go back all the way from the begining of my use of the phone, but click on the individual text messages and the conversations appear to be limited to perhaps a certain number of messages? The contacts I've had short conversations with are intact whilst regular ones are limited - my boss's conversation for example only goes back to mid-May of this year (have had the phone since May 2014) which is a major problem as all my work and job details can't be seen which I need to help with invoicing at the moment.

I'm using a Z10, or was... I broke the screen so that the touch-screen no longer works, hence I was relying on Blend to at least see all my messages.

Also is there any software yet to view my Z10 calender entries on my PC?

I think I was always spoilt with my previous phone, a Nokia N900 - the Nokia software saved everything to the PC, viewable and searchable as a completely seperate database with no need for the phone to be connected and working (essential when your phone breaks or is lost!)

Can anyone help with suggestions, others having the same problem?
    06-22-15 05:23 PM
    Ok, I properly uninstalled Blend and re-installed.

Got my screen fixed for 30 at a while-you-wait place (pretty good - not perfect as there's a slight light bleed at the bottom of the screen, that's the way I guess for cheap aftermarket spares) so now I can re-pair the phone with Blend.

Same problem! Blend doesn't go any further back on one particular conversation for example than a month and a half, whilst the conversation on the phone goes back almost a whole year. What's the point in that??

Does that mean that Blackberry Link also fails to back up all my data??
    06-24-15 03:28 PM
    Hiiiiiee!!!!! i too need a suggestion for this
    10-27-15 02:28 AM
    Please suggest me a solution i am still looking for it
    11-04-15 05:27 AM