I searched but have not found anyone else reporting this yet..

When a new calendar event is created from my Classic (OS 10.3.1.1448) it can be opened and edited from the Outlook.com web version no problem.

When a new event is created from the Blend calendar, it CANNOT be opened or edit on the Outlook.com web version. The box drops down and displays the "View details" dialogue, but it is not clickable. When clicked it simply goes away and nothing progresses.

This isn't a big deal if I was just going to use Blend alone, but I work with scheduling teams of people that also use the web.

Can anyone else duplicate this? BlackBerry is very good at quickly fixing things once pointed out. Although I'm not sure if this is an Outlook.com error, or a Blend error. It ONLY happens when created using Blend.
    03-05-15 04:17 PM
    Can anyone try to duplicate this for me?

- Chris Murphy 
    03-09-15 08:31 AM
    Hello Chis, before opening the details of the event from the Outlook.com web check the start and end date in the preview popup, much probably, end day precedes the start day, in that case correct from there and open the details. This is an issue when you create the event from Blackberry Blend, also I've encountered that issue.
    Last edited by AVALOR78; 04-03-15 at 07:16 AM.
    04-03-15 05:49 AM
    Interesting. Everything I have tested so far are "All day" events. But I will check that out and do some more troubleshooting and report back. Thank you very much for the reply.

- Chris Murphy 
    04-03-15 07:42 AM
    I tested the issue properly on "All day" events.
    04-03-15 07:56 AM
    Wow you are correct! Blend creates the start date for the date you select, and makes the end date for the previous day. Hopefully they are aware of this for a future update. Thank you very much. I did many tests and never noticed that silly thing.

- Chris Murphy 
    04-03-15 08:18 AM
    Wow you are correct! Blend creates the start date for the date you select, and makes the end date for the previous day. Hopefully they are aware of this for a future update. Thank you very much. I did many tests and never noticed that silly thing.

- Chris Murphy 
    Good that you have solved that issue, hope that Blackberry will be aware of that. In the meantime I will not use BB Blend to create events form calendar, only by phone or by Outlook Web Calendar.
    04-03-15 08:44 AM
    Same here. And edit contacts, and use email signatures

Work in progress. Still amazing though.

- Chris Murphy 
    04-03-15 09:44 AM
    I hope office 365 support comes a least.
    04-05-15 08:55 PM